Sunday, June 19, 2011

red alert!

Kitties!

I was all set for a quiet day watching birdie TV yesterday but you'll nefur believe what I saw on MY patio!



Introoders!  Twice!  The first time it was a calico cat, the second time a gray and white!  I couldn't believe my eyes!  How dare they!  Mama thinks that they started coming around acause of the birdie feeder.  I don't care why they come, I don't want them there!  Kit slept through the whole thing, which mama says she is grateful for acause she thinks he would try efun harder to get out iffen he knew there were introoder kitties in our territories.  She doesn't realize that of course I told him!

16 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Good alert Athena - doesn't your mom give you treats for telling her what is going on under her nose. Anyway if they can go in your garden why isn't the door open for you to go and say meow to them.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my, you're gonna be plenty busy on alert now!

Unknown said...

Me can tell by your ears yous is disturbed! Yous a good alerter!
Kisses
Nellie

Willow said...

That was brazen of those kitties to try to get in your yard. Keep up the good job of patrolling Athena.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe there were intruders there not once but TWICE!

Katnip Lounge said...

TWO??? OMC this is terrible. Athena, those introoders need to stay away!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I second what the Katnip Lounge said!

Cindy said...

It's a good thing you told mommy what was going on out there! Now you can prepare a plan.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Athena
YOu are a good introoder alerter!
We is so proud of you.
Ping always sounds our alarms when there are introoders.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

The Whiskeratti said...

TWICE!! Outrageous!

Mr Puddy said...

I feel your pain, Athena
May be it's the time to do HOWLING !!!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh no, Athena! Two introoders??!? Now you got to be doubly alert!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Introoder Alert! We thinks its funny you told your brudder. Hee-hee. Call if you need reinforcements!

A few Good Cats said...

Keep your eyes peeled for trespassers, Athena!

Gigi said...

This is SHOCKING news, Athena! Introoder cats on your very own patio??? I think you will have to be very, very vigilant. If they see you. or better, you AND Kit, they will surely be far too terrorized to return!

The Crew said...

Hey, we gave you an award. Stop over the pick it up!