Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Major Award!

Hi efurrybody!  I winned an award!  Prancer Pie and Willow gived it to me.  Actually Willow gived it to me a little while ago but it was right after my grandpa died and I forgetted to do it.


I am supposed to tell you 7 unknown things about myself.

1.  I love butter!
2.  I have only efur been sick twice in my 7 years -- once wif kennel cough and once I hadded an upset tummy.  The kennel cough was really bad -- I hadded to be on two different antibiotics.
3.  I love to haf my belly rubbed!
4.  I am normally furry gentle, but I turn into a wildcat if you try to gif me a pill or clip my claws.  Mama has to take me to the v-e-t to haf them clip my claws!
5.  My nicknames are Little Bit and Baby Girl.
6.  I like it when my mama sings to me.
7.  The v-e-t said I haf exceptionally clean ears!

I am supposed to gif this to 15 ofur bloggers, but I think lots of kitties haf gotten this already, so I am just going to pass it to anyone who wants to play!

14 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love reading the answers to these awards.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Willow said...

Finding out aboot my furiends is the best part of the award.
Athena do you have some super secret with clean ears as mine are waxy and I need Mom's help to clean them.

Katnip Lounge said...

oooooh, butter! YUM.

Does your Brother Kit clean your ears for you, or do you do 'em all by yourself? At our house Rupert is the ear cleaner cat.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CONCATULATIONS on your award!

I like to have my belly rubbed too and I have to go to the vet to get my claws trimmed cause my Mom is too lazy to try it herself.

Love, Cody

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Mmmm. I paused at butter - I had to force myself to keep reading! Concatulations on the award!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Butter...me too, me too...um......

A few Good Cats said...

We like learning new things about our friends!

Mr Puddy said...

Conscat to you Miss Athena : )
Me too ! I love to hear mom sing for me but it have to be my song : ) I will purrs and purrs with happiness
Have a great day Miss Athena
Always good to know more about you
xoxo

Gigi said...

I'm going to have try that "butter" stuff. You like your belleh rubbed? Me? Not so much. The Human says you might as well put your hand into a garbage disposal, MOL!

I loved reading these things, Athena.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Two times in seven years! You are a very healthy kitteh! We loved your answers! Thanks fur sharing with us. xoxo

Cassy said...

Congratulations! You deserve it.

Cassy from How To Strum A Guitar

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats on such a nice award!!! Hey, silly girl, claw clipping is fun!

Clooney said...

I love butter too and I like when my Human dances with me, she does that more often than singing...Congrats on your award!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats sweet one! Hey, I will volunteer to have my claws clipped in your place any time!